Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{RC} Cast a Spell on Me



Today I have a card to share with you that I made for Reverse Confetti's October SFYTT. I used Cast A Spell and coordinating Cast A Spell confetti cuts.  The little star cut panel behind is Stars Pretty Panel Confetti Cuts, backed with the rectangle panel from the Class Act confetti cut. I love that these dies all work so well with each other!  I added a few of the lil stars along with sequins and enamel dots for a cute embellishment. The longer panel was stamped with Memento Luxe ink in Pear Tart using the Whole Lotta Dots stamp. I stamped the sentiment in black versa fine ink over top of the pattern.




 I popped up the witch onto a silver foil paper circle. I wish it would photograph better but oh well! It's super shiny IRL! I added a rustic jute twine black bow and my black mats were made using my Perfect Paper Crafting tools, the Perfect Cutting Mat and Perfect Layers Mini.







No comments: