Sunday, September 14, 2014

{RC} SFYTT- Hello Pumpkin

Hey there!! Today I have a quick card to show you that I made for Reverse Confetti's sketch challenge this month. Unfortunately, due to the unbelievably sad and slow 
internet access I have, a wayyyyy out here in the country, I was unable to get it into the contest in time. A mere 7 minutes. Thanks a bunch Platinum internet. You suck, as always.

Anyway, here is my card and I am kinda liking it! Sometimes it's nice to get back to the basics and just stamp! I used a few different RC stamps and dies: Forever Fall for the small pumpkin and the sentiment,  Class Act for the larger pumpkin (which is actually the apple turned upside down), Class Act Confetti Cuts, Tag Me, Too confetti cuts and Whole Lotta Dots.


My CS is MFT, as well as the circle dies, button and twine. I added some MME enamel dots in as well. Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to pop in tomorrow, as I have something different going on then ;) 

1 comment:

JanR said...

Hey, Jenny! Been quietly following you for a bit now, but had to break silence as your internet comment totally made me lol. I'm in the country too (a few provinces east though :-) ) so I share your crappy-county-internet pain.

Wonderful card, different from your usually style but still totally fabulous!! I love how your embossing is completely even, it's the little details like that that make you such a fantastic crafter.