Saturday, August 2, 2014

{SSSC} Hello, Sunshine



I've got another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card to share with you tonight! I've used one of my fave stamps from SugarPea Designs- Hello, Sunshine. I coloured her with copics, as well as her lil ducking friend, and fussy cut them out. She serves as my horizontal panel in the sketch. I die cut raindrops directly from the DP and used the cuts as well, popping them up on foam dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped on one of the clouds (dies are from Lawn Fawn). DP is Doodlebug Springtime and you can find it HERE.




Here's a closeup of those raindrops and the sweet image…


Check out what the other Sweet Stampers have to show you:


8 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable!!!! Love that sweet little image and your coloring is always amazing!!

Tracy said...

Oh Jenni this is fantastic! I was in such awe of your amazing card, I almost forgot there was a sketch challenge. LOL! Perfect papers too!!

Jeannie said...

So sweet and your coloring just knocks my socks off! Amazing!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Lynn Put said...

This is adorable Jenny! Your coloring is always so amazing.

Lori said...

So sweet! Love your coloring and the paper pieced umbrella--and the raindrops die cut into the patterned paper panel, too.

Lisa H. said...

beautifully colored. love thefun bright papers.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy joy joy!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute and I love those die-cut raindrops!