Monday, July 21, 2014

{TI} Make it Mini


This week our challenge at Tiddly Inks is to 'make it mini'! So fun! Mini cards are quick and easy and a little ensemble of mini's would make such a sweet gift for someone…check out all the designers. There are some inspiring projects!

I've used Sweet Treat Wryn. She is coloured with copics and a wee bit of pastels, and I added some glossy accents and loose rock candy glitter to her ice cream. Love the look of that :)
I used some ice cream DP (Echo Park) and a big two-tone satin bow. Viola! Quick and easy little card for any occasion! This card measures 4x4"


Check out the Challenge Blog to see what the other girls have been up to!

1 comment:

Lizzy Smith said...

I LOVE your card. The colors are great and the ice cream is so cute with the glitter. I'm curious what pastels you use with your copics. I use copics and am considering using another medium with them. Do you use pastel pencils or chalks or something else ?