Sunday, July 27, 2014

{RC} YOU are my happy...


Hiya! Just popping in to share a card that I made for this month's Reverse Confetti Colour Challenge




I used the new Fabulous Flamingo stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts. The sentiment is embossed in black and is from All About You stamp set (as is the inside sentiment). On the half circle panel behind the flamingos, I white embossed one of the circle patterns from the set Whole Lotta Dots and then lightly sponged over it in soft distress ink to really pick up the pattern. The banner dies are by MFT. I used the sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch #161


Here is the inside…I accidentally smudged the lime sentiment (I freakin' hate it when that happens!!! Grrrr!), but it was the last to go on, so such is life! I think I'll just give this to my hubby and he likely won't even notice, so oh well! haha




3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Fantastic!!! Love your lovey flamingos!

Lisa H. said...

Trying this again....sorry if it posts twice. Fantastic card! Love your lovey flamingos.

Jen Shults said...

This is just adorable Jenny! I love the little flamingos and you rocked that color challenge! Thanks for joining us for DS161