Saturday, May 3, 2014

{SSSC} Baby Elle




All of my stamping/die supplies are from My Favorite Things. I made a sweet card for my cousin's new baby 'Elle'.




The interior sentiment is from Baby Onsie set and the front die is the matching Baby Onsie Dienamic. The little lace collar around the neck of the onsie is one of the mini doily dies! I've also used the Happy Hello's die. The personalized stamped tag is from the Notched Tag. The twine is MFT as well. I used my favourite DP Simple Stories Vintage Bliss…


The sketch that I used today is this weeks SSSC#118…Check out what my Sweet Sunday Sisters have been up to!




7 comments:

Barbara said...

This is too sweet for words! How clever to use the doily section for lace!!

Tracy said...

Jenny this is AMAZING! I love these papers and how you distressed them for this beautiful baby card. :)

Lynn Put said...

This is adorable! I love all of the detail in this sweet onesie and how you attached the cute tag with a clothes pin and twine.

Dana White said...

What a gorgeous baby card!!!

Lori said...

Oh so sweet! Love how you dressed up the little onesie.

Karen Motz said...

This is darling! Love all the sweet details, especially the lace collar!

Michele Boyer said...

Adorable! Love the layers and papers!