Monday, May 26, 2014

{SPD} Hi There!



Hey there! Time for another SugarPea Designs 'Sugar Sketch' challenge! We are up to #4 now in our sketch challenge :) FUN FUN! I have used the sweet What's Mew? set…adore this lil girlie- her little face resting in her hands that gets me!! 



Here's the sketch! I see now that I have forgotten to add my banner, lol!! Whoops! 


·       Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
·       Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognisable!
·       Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
·       Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS02 so that we may check out your beautiful work
·       Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.




2 comments: