Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Reverse Confetti} Foxy Friend



Hey there! I had some stampy time this afternoon- my middle boy was home sick and so my hubby had to take the littlest on his preschool field trip to the Dinosaur museum! Between a billion loads of laundry, and finishing off some tiling in our reno's, I popped a few cards out! 
I just loved the new Reverse Confetti SFYTT#12 that went up on the blog this morning…I knew I wanted to play along!


I used this sweet Frieda Fox from the Quirky Cuties line and coloured her up in warm greys- she's a silver fox, just like me! lol! I am seriously in desperate need of a dye! Lawd help me, these boys are making me grey! I pieced her lil dress and coloured the rest in copics, adding some black pastel pencil for shading. I added some glossy accents to her nose and ears, and painted some Wink of Stella pen on her shoes. And my fave part? The embossed vellum glasses!! ACK! I adhered the centre flat down to her face and added wee snippets of dimensionals to the outer corner.
I used some more enamel dots, adding a silver one to the flower centre. I even used an enamel shape! My friend Sarah tells me that these lil doohicky's are called geo-tags and are apparently quite popular right now…trendy I am not! lol! The sentiment was stamped onto a vellum die cut (MFT) and heat embossed as well. The little heart and the scallop border are from the die set Love Note. I added some machine stitching and dry embossed with an SU folder. The DP is by Chickaniddy (Date Night).


Here's the sketch:


4 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

THIS. IS. AMAZING. You are the trendiest, you just don't know it! No one out foxes you! xoxo

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card! Love the image and your colouring of it. Us Silver Foxes have to stick together, lol.
Lorraine

Lesley said...

Wow! This card is spectacular...I can see your hard work and you have created a masterpiece, Jenny! I don't know how I have missed this fox before! It is an adorable stamp!

Unknown said...

You make coloring, and cardmaking, look easy...but this took a LOT of work! I love it! :)