Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{TI} Throwback Thursday with ME!



Today I am the featured designer on the Tiddly Inks blog for Throwback Thursday!! These are posts where the designers take turns showing off some older, but not forgotten stamps!

I used the absolutely sweet and scrumptious Wryn With a Cherry on Top….isn't she precious! Love her whip cream dress ;) I added some glossy accents to that cherry, as well as to the pink icing and then gave it a generous helping of Rock Candy glitter….love that effect! I used MFT dies, and Simple Stories DP- Vintage Bliss. The CS here is actually grey, although it looks a bit black in the photo…I also added some vintage silver brads.


I finished the inside of this one, as I used some SU 12x12 white CS for the card base , which I find a little on the flimsy side.
I used a sentiment from an old TSG set and The Cat's Pajamas die.


No comments: